Should the embed not work, you can find the episode on Anchor.fm here: Link to episode
Super Mario Maker gets a direct, Epic Store makes an Epic mess, CD Projekt Red is trying to not kill its Staff, and Podcast favorite NIS is having sound rough times due to pulling their Mobile game off the market! Jennifer comes and brings us our Game Talk, a massive Triple A Game known as….Undertale?
Intro clip: https://ocremix.org/remix/OCR00206
- More details on Super Mario Maker 2 announced ( https://www.dualshockers.com/super-mario-maker-2-direct-recap/ )
- Games got pulled from Epic Store during Big Sale ( https://twitter.com/DatingSims/status/1129319060519489538 )
- CD Projekt Red promise to improve work-life balance ( https://www.dualshockers.com/cyberpunk-2077-development-no-crunch-cd-projekt/ )
- NIS in trouble ( https://www.dualshockers.com/disgaea-nis-financial-trouble/ )
- Riot does not budge on forced arbitration ( https://www.dualshockers.com/riot-games-wont-budge/ )